Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Time for a permanent hiatus. . . .

Instead of spending time unpacking and getting back into our normal routine, I spend the last few days in bed. Not from jetlag, but from a nasty bug that has affected a lot of people the last few weeks. Even my dear hubby who normally doesn't get sick was out of commission for a few days. I thought I had the good fortune to avoid it but I guess it was just waiting for me to get home to strike me and Lil' C .... sigh.....


Lil' C is still having a slight fever and just so tired. Poor baby!! On the other hand, since I am kinda sick myself, she is getting so much TV time that she is kinda happy about being sick!! :) I will have to figure out how to wean her off TV when I feel better.


Now, about this blog...... after much thought, I have decided to put this blog in permanent hiatus. No, this does not mean that I will stop blogging. Frankly I did think about shutting all of them down but I think I would miss it too much. Plus it has been fun interacting with all the new friends that I've made through the blogworld. So, I have decided to combine both blogs into one, that means I will be blogging in my Just My Rambling blog only. That blog will become my all-in-one blog. I know, it's kinda wierd. While everyone else is adding blogs, I am shutting down my blog but I think this will work out better for me.


As I mentioned before, I have too much on my plate right now. There are a few things going on in my life that I will disclose in due time but for the moment, please do come and visit me and Lil' C at Just My Rambling blog. If you currently link to this blog, I would really appreciate it if you could link it to Just My Rambling blog instead. A thousand thanks!!!


Oh, in case you are wondering about my food blog, no worries! KookyCulinary will still remain. I will continue to share more yummy food & kids bento there. So do drop by & visit, ok?


Thanks to all of you who have been visiting this blog. Your visits and comments mean a lot to me. I hope that you will continue to visit my other blog. See you there!! :)

3 comments:

bp said...

You take care now, get well soon! Will change the link on my blog to your other one. Understand what you mean there's enough on our plate, and you certainly did very well to keep three blogs running at the same time! I usually visit this one, and always enjoy your Kooky Culinary mouth-watering creations! Be visiting you again!

Do what you need to do, slow down if you can, I'm also realising rest is very important, too. *Hugs*

Judy said...

Are you feeling better now? How is Lil' C? It is good to reasses your priorities and not be over taken by too much busyness of life. God bless.

Eva said...

Hi first time visit ur blog. U are such a nice mummy :)