Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A sledding we will go . . .

Lil' C is a little to young to go skiing. So last weekend, we took her sledding instead. We drove to the mountains about 1/2 hour away.
The first thing she did when she got there was to lie down in the snow & made her snow angel!! :)
The snow was very nice at the sledding area. There was a lot of snow. Here's Lil' C trying to make snow footprints but the snow was up to her knee! So her snow prints were not to be seen.
Lil' C sledding off the hill with her friend, J
Another fun way to sled - on your tummy! :)
At the end of the day, a tired little girl gets a ride from daddy.
Some beautiful scenery at the sledding area. I love snow! :)

10 comments:

Irene said...

Awww... She's so cute!

We might head up to the mountain this weekend too :)

etceteramommy said...

Awesome.. nice! Like those of postcard shots!

Ling That's Me said...

I envy you leh! I love snow but havent experience it :(

Anyway, you have a nice blog with nice photos when compared to mine. :D care to exchange links?

jazzmint said...

wow the scenery is awesome

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...nice photos. making snow angels is fun eh? has lil' C tried tobogganing?

Sue said...

So nice..snow..WHY NO SNOW HERE??? Beautiful photos!

Moonlight_tears said...

hi there,
Finally I have a chance to blog hop your other blogs besides kooky culinary. Wow, I am so impressed by all your blogs, all of them are awesome, kudos to you, you certainly do a very good job maintaining the quality and writings of each blog. Well done girl, you go girl, I am gonna add links of all your blogs, so I could check it out again and again..=). Is that okay with you? Sorry about the last link I had of your kooky culinary, I did not even ask you for permission, my bad.
You have a good day!
Your daughter is such a cutie pie..and she have so much fun.

Nicole

Blur Mommy said...

irene, u shld head up the mtns soon. Snow's great this year. :)

etceteramommy: Thanks!

Ling: Thanks! Love to xchg links. Will get ur link up ASAP.

jazzmint: Yep, I love the scenery too. :)

mommy to chumsy: Nope, never tried yet. Hopefully soon.

sue: hope u get ur snow soon!! :)

Nicole: Thanks for ur kind words & thanks for adding my blogs to urs. Do come back often, ya. I promise I will try to update more this year!! hehe..

shern's mom said...

oh, i could go live there!!
she sure had fun sleddinm i would too.

delittleones said...

great pictures. ur daughter really had fun sledding down the hill.