Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Did you make any new year resolutions?

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a fun holiday! We just got back last night after spending a week with my sister and her family. Lil' C had the greatest time playing with her cousins. Sometimes I feel very guilty that Lil' C doesn't get to see her cousins more unlike my own childhood where I grew up with my cousins. I guess that is one of the biggest cons when we live abroad. :( Hopefully she will get to see them more often this year.

Anyway, it's Jan 1, 2008 already. A new year, a new start. Anyone made new year resolutions?? For me, this year I really want to spend more time homeschooling Lil' C. Ever since she started preschool in Sep last year, I have been slacking off in this area. Chalk it up to laziness due to my newfound freedom!!! :) Lil' C will still be attending preschool because I want her to socialize with other kids. However she has been showing a lot of interest in lots of other areas like spelling and math. I would love to capitalize on that interest before she loses interest. So I really need to get my act together and get organized this year!!

What about you? Any big plans for this year? :)

7 comments:

mama bok said...

Yup..!! answer the comments on my blogs.. muahahah!!

Sunshine said...

i rarely make resolutions cos most of the time i never really get to it :P

bp said...

Glad you had a good visit with your sis and her family! Welcome back!

Happy homeschooling, that's not easy, and here's also to a great new school-year for Lil C, too!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hope you'll have a great year ahead :D My new year resolution is to make more $$$ thru pp, hopefully....hehehehehe

wHOisBaBy said...

happy new year to you and welcome back to the blogging world!! no new year's resolution yet. taking one day at a time.

Ling That's Me said...

I usually don't make resolutions becuz I hardly achieve :P

Irene said...

Blessings for the new year! And kow tau to your home schooling. I think i'll go crazy!