Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it's only a week till Christmas. Last week was a little crazy since it was the last week of school. There were lots of activities and a birthday party to attend. I am just a little tired, so I 've been trying to take it easy this week.

Originally I plan to go back to Malaysia in 2 weeks time but that trip has been postponed till maybe after Chinese New Year. Instead we'll be going off on a short vacation next week. Yippee!!! I will be taking a short blog break from this blog. I will be updating my other 2 blogs because I still have some outstanding jobs to complete. Hopefully I can get them done before my vacation.

So, here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Hope you all have a great holiday!! :)

P/S:

For those that ask whether my gingerbread house is edible or not, the entire gingerbreadhouse is edible. It is made up of gingerbread cookies, icing sugar & candies. However I don't think I will be eating mine because it has been sitting on top of my fireplace for a couple of weeks so it's been collecting a lot of dust!! hehe....

12 comments:

mommibee said...

merry christmas & happy new year to u and urs too!

MamaBoK said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Hols to you and yours. :)

jazzmint said...

merry xmas to u

wHOisBaBy said...

merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family. hope you got our xmas card in the mail already. =)

delittleones said...

merry x'mas & happy new year 2u.

JO-N said...

Merry christmas to you and your family.

bp said...

Enjoy your holidays! Love your greetings with happy Lil C in the snow! =)

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family! Catch you later!

Sue said...

Happy Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Have a great holiday too :D

shern's mom said...

merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

JO-N said...

Happy new year!

bp said...

Hi Blur Mommy,
Popped over to see how you are doing...

have a great New Year now! God bless!