Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

Princess C

This year my neighbor had a costume party for Halloween. Usually we don't celebrate Halloween so this is the first year that Lil' C got to wear a costume. But this cheapo mommy didn't want to spend money on a costume that can only be worn once so we ended up getting this Princess dress-up outfit from Costco. It was a really good deal. There were 3 princess costumes and it all comes in a dress-up box. Since Lil' C is in her Princess stage and loves dress-up anyway, it works out great. She gets to dress up as a princess everyday now!! :)

4 comments:

Hijackqueen said...

I remembered the first time my kids went for a haloween party. since I did not want to spent on the costume, daughter has to be a witch. She wore my black spagetti dress (have to knot on the strap lol) and I borrow the witch hat from her school. For son, he is a pirate. Homemade eye patch and my bandana. This year is different for daughter as she insist of being a princess. So i suggested to her "an angel". So it was white dress which she had and a pair of homemade wings using mummy white pantie hose. Viola! *this mummy dem stingy*

jazzmint said...

she's very pretty.....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awwww...what a lovely little princess she is :D I think next year I'll get something for Ashley eventhough we don't celebrate it.

bp said...

So sweet, so pretty, Princess C!!!

Yes, agree with you more value for money when the pretend-play can last all year round, not just on Halloween.

Sometimes the dollar shops have accessories too, like hairband or headgear, that for the value, I don't feel so bad if my kids stop playing with it too fast too soon. I think it's becoz we stay home, we have no choice but to be more budget-conscious, not cheapo, hor?