Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lost your tooth filling?

I remember 2 years ago, when I was eating bread one day, I felt something grainy in my mouth. I quickly spat it out thinking that it was something yucky in my bread. To my horror, I realized it was actually my tooth filling! Somehow, the filling came off my tooth. I was really surprised because I always thought that fillings are supposed to last a very long time.

Anyway, I tried to make an appointment with my dentist but I had to wait two days for an open appointment. For those 2 days, luckily it was not painful but it was definitely uncomfortable especially when I try to eat. I wished that I had known about Dentemp OS, and then maybe I wouldn’t have encountered difficulty eating for those 2 days.

Dentemp OS is an FDA approved over-the-counter dental cement that is the perfect dental first-aid for replacing lost fillings and temporarily cementing loose caps. It provides fast and temporary relief of pain and discomfort.

Applying Dentemp OS is easy. All you have to do is remove it from its plastic vial and it’s ready to use. Dentemp OS can be used more that 6 times. The best part is that the entire process of applying Dentemp OS till the time it takes effect, it only takes 60 minutes. That means I could have avoided 1 day and 23 hours of discomfort!!

If you have lost fillings or loose caps, avoid pain and discomfort by using Dentemp OS as a temporary dental repair while waiting to see your dentist.


1 comments:

Big Pumpkin said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll go see if I can get it here cuz my mom's fillings are always dropping off! Not becuz she has a bad dentist but I think her cancer is screwing up her whole mouth!