Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saving Money with HerCoupon.com

When I was still working, I was not too concern about saving money but now that I am a stay at home mom, any money saving method is greatly appreciated. That’s why I was very happy to find out about HerCoupon.com. There are so many great deals available. My favorite is definitely the deals on jewelry and beauty products. I think I will forward this website to my husband! Do you think he will get the hint that I want some jewelry for Christmas this year? LOL!
My daughter has also started making her Christmas list and it is getting longer by the day. I will definitely need all the discounts that I can get! What about you? Do you have a long Christmas list to purchase too? Don’t forget to check for online coupon at HerCoupon.com before buying your Christmas gifts!

0 comments: