Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Diaperless at night - Day 1

If you have read my previous post on potty training, you will know that I was too lazy to potty train my gal but I had to do it to enroll her in school. hehe... And that was for daytime. As for nighttime, I wasn't even thinking about it. I was hoping maybe a year later because I am too lazy to wake up to bring her to the potty in the middle of the night.

But lately Lil' C's been very reluctant to wear diapers at night. She keeps complaining that it is very scratchy!! Actually I can't blame her. Underwears are definitely more comfortable than diapers. Anyway, last night, she refused to wear diapers. So I decided to give it a try. She slept late at 11 pm last night. Took her to the potty before bed. Then no more potty for the rest of the night.

And yippee!!! she was dry in the morning. We had to rush to the bathroom when she woke up but at least she didn't wet her bed. A successful 1st day! Let's see what happens tonight. Hopefully it will be a dry night too. :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations to mum and Lil' C. :)

It is like winning lottery yah?

wHOisBaBy said...

good job lil C. potty training is very time consuming.

jazzmint said...

oo that's good news hehe...i've yet to start at nite since she told me she still wanna wear it

Blur Mommy said...

Judy: Thks! It's day 3 & so far so good. :)

whoisbaby: yep, a lot of work that's why I try to delay it. But I guess she was starting to feel uncomfortable wearing diapers.

jazzmint: If she didn't complain, I would have let her continue wearing at nite. :P