Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nice Matters Award

Brandon's mommy & Gogo Snoopy awarded me with this beautiful award. Awww.... thank you very much, ladies!! *Hugs*

The originator of the Nice Matters award states that it is meant for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”

I would like to pass this award to these wonderful ladies:
Judy
Mommibee
Hijack Queen

3 comments:

G @ mommibee.com said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me with this award ;)

Blur Mommy said...

G, you're welcome!! :P

Hijackqueen said...

Should I get a spanking for being so ignorant? Aiyah, how can I overlook on this pagent. Thank you so much for thinking of me! *muaks!*