Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival!!

It's still Sep 25th here so technically it's not over yet. :) I'm sitting in front of my PC with a slice of my own homemade mooncake & a cup of tea while typing this & also looking at the big round moon through my window. I guess that's as close to the mooncake festival that I can get. :P

I really wish that Lil' C can experience the fun of playing with lanterns someday. Not the battery operated ones, but the paper ones with real candles, under strict supervision, of course. Those were the most fun. Don't you agree??

3 comments:

Irene said...

Save me a piece of your homemade mooncake! Have fun celebrating

Judy said...

Happy Mooncake festival to you too but I have no mooncake so don't feel the festivity here.....need mooncake....MOONCAKE....WHERE MOONCAKE?? :(

Blur Mommy said...

Irene: sending u a virtual one!!! :P

Judy: u come visit, I make u one? :)