Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Rollerblade!!


Lil' C's first rollerblade!! I never knew they had rollerblades for toddlers till I saw it in the stores the other day. Just like the real thing except that it has 3 wheels.

DH loves to rollerblade but I am a total klutz!! I totally have no sense of balance, so I am hoping that Lil' C doesn't take after me! hehe... Anyway, Lil' C had so much fun with it. Did pretty well for the 1st time except that my house is on a slight slope so she was a little confused why it was so easy to roll one direction (downhill) but cannot move at all on the other direction (uphill) !! haha....


11 comments:

Mummy to QiQi said...

This is sooooo fun. I can't even play on a roller blade myself :(

Vien said...

Wow! You've started her on this already? Brave parents and definitely a brave C! :)

wHOisBaBy said...

we love rollerblades too. hubby and i each has one pair. unfortunately been a long time since we last did it. now even harder to find the time. she really enjoy the activity. good exercise.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow..nice blades. So colorful. Yeah, brave parents and brave Lil C too :D I would be so nervous :D

Judy said...

Great age to start! Looks like she is enjoying herself.

JO-N said...

Wow, nice photo. Neither I nor the children have tried roller skating. Got to get hubby to teach the kids some day.

Blur Mommy said...

mommy to qiqi: It's fun when u know how to rollerblade.:) I'm so bad at it :P

vien: yep, her daddy's idea! Maybe 'cos I'm so bad that he need a new partner! hehe...

whoisbaby: wait till Brandon's a little older, then u all can go rollerblade together. :)

mommy to chumsy: I also very nervous that's why she's wearing so many protective gear...hehe...
but the blades so cute, cannot resist. :)

Judy: She loves it! Yep, she's at the age to enjoy a lot of big kid things now. :)

Jo-n: Thanks! Ya, I'm sure the kids will love it. :P

mommibee said...

lil c looked so happy! i also didnt kno rollerblades got 3 wheels one, hehe. i'm from the rollerskates era - too chicken to take up rollerblading when they first came out - so never got into it,

ingrid said...

Thanks for posting! Where did you get the kiddie blades?

Priscilla said...

Ooooo wow, I think if JD sees it, he would want a pair too!

Windyridge said...

She's so cute on those things. She will be ready for the olympics soon!