Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pancake Molds

From my previous post on pancakes, some mommies were wondering what I did with the pancake scraps & whether I ate them or not. Actually hor, there is NONE!! hehe... The secret: I used these molds to make the pancakes!

All I have to do is place one of the mold on a frying pan & pour the batter into the mold. Then when the pancake is almost set, remove the mold. Then flip the pancake over to cook the other side & voila, nice star-shaped pancake!! This can be used for eggs too. If you use the circle mold, then you will get a nice round egg like the ones in McDonalds Egg McMuffin. : ) Oh, check out this nice rooster mold! Cute hor?

6 comments:

Ann said...

hahaha....so cute! where did you buy the mold?

snoopy said...

Oooh, no wonder you can get a beautiful one. Where did you get those mold?

Judy said...

Thank you for the answer. :)

J@n!ce said...

Really useful tools. I wonder where I could get those?

Blur Mommy said...

Ann, Snoopy & Janice: I got it in one of the local shops here. But it's available at Amazon or any of the cooking supplies website like Williams-Sonoma or Cooking.com. But I think it will be a little expensive after the conversion rate. Maybe you all can check the local baking supplies shop?

Judy: You're welcome! :) Remember I told you I got lots of gadgets...hehe...

LA My Home said...

I SEE!!!