Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Future golfer?

By Lil' C:
I followed daddy to the driving range yesterday. Daddy looked like he was having a lot of fun, so I decided that I want to have some fun too. Daddy gave me the lightest golf club he had but it was very heavy. It's almost as tall as me!! Oh well, it's better than none, ya?

Ssshh......Silence please, I need to concentrate..........

Whoosh..... here goes..... how did I do????
Hey, what's my ball still doing here on the tee? Oops, I guess I missed!!! heeeheee....

Ok, another try coming up . . . .


P/S: Psst... Daddy, I think I need my own golf clubs..... :)

10 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aww..she looks like a pro :D quick, give her a nike cap.

jazzmint said...

wah pro liao....faster go get a teacher liao

mama bok said...

Haha..what a cutie..!

Judy said...

Hahaha, definitely need a smaller golf club. Professional golfer in the making?

mommy of 2 angels said...

ya get a club set for her la...use daddy one so tough la...even auntie also cannot hit with that!!! hahahah

i tag u!

mumsgather said...

Hi blur mommy. I don't know if you do tags so I hope you don't mind that I tagged you.

Blur Mommy said...

mommy to chumsy: Just look like pro only..hehe..

jazzmint: only got gaya but actually cannot hit..haha..

mamabok: Thanks! :)

Judy: I think her daddy's dream is for her to be pro so that he can quit his job & spend all day on the golf course with her!! hahaha...

mommy of 2 angels: Her dad likes to golf so I think he will get a set for her sooner or later..*sigh*

MG: thanks! will check it out.

Big Pumpkin said...

Lil' Cub after Tiger Woods?

Lian said...

Hey, my kids can have golfing buddy.

Blur Mommy said...

BP: haha.. if only....

lian: aiya, too bad we're not in Msia, otherwise can learn from u. :)