Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cheap Hotels in Paris

Before I got married, I always dreamed that someday when I get married, my future husband and I will spend our honeymoon in Paris, one of the most romantic city in the world. Unfortunately, we never made it to Paris for our honeymoon. However, my husband did promise that he will bring me to Paris someday in the future. With our tenth year anniversary coming up, I think it’s about time he fulfills his promise. Don’t you agree?

The first thing on my agenda when I’m in Paris is to visit the Eiffel Tower. Going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower is unthinkable. Next on my list will be a visit to The Louvre, the famous art museum, to see Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Other landmarks that I will want to see are the Arc de Triomphe and Paris Notre-Dame Cathedral. Do you know what else is on my to-visit list? It’s not a landmark, rather it’s a bakery! The foodie in me wants to visit the Pierre Herme Bakery for his famous macarons! Yum!

With so many places to visit, I will need at least 2 weeks in Paris. I guess I better look for a cheaper place to stay. After a lot of research on hotel deals, I will be booking my Paris Hotel with CheaperthanHotels.co.uk. They have really good deals on Hotels in Paris as well as other Hotels in France. They even guarantee the lowest price on the internet. Now that I know where to visit and stay, all that’s left to do is to convince my husband. Wish me luck!

0 comments: