Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cheap Hotels in Australia

Ten years ago, I went on a three week backpack trip around Australia. I had so much fun and would have extended the trip if I didn’t have to start working. I promised myself then that I will be back to visit Australia someday. This time around I plan to spend more time in Sydney and Melbourne.

There’s so much to see and do in Sydney. At the top of my list is the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb!! I don’ know if I’m fit enough to climb to the top but I will definitely try. I will also spend some time at Darling Harbor visiting the Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife World, Australian National Maritime Museum, and the Powerhouse Museum.

In Melbourne, I would love to visit the Queen Victoria Market again. After some time at the Queen Victoria Market, it will be great to relax & enjoy some great food at the buzzing laneway cafes! For this trip, I will be booking my Sydney Hotel, Darling Harbour Hotel and Melbourne Hotel with Cheaperthanhotels. com. They have great rates for hotels. I can’t wait for my vacation to begin!!

0 comments: