Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tag: My 7 Vanity Sense Facts

It's tag catch-up week!! Being the great procrastinator that I am, I am so overdue on so many tags. But better late than never, right?? : p

First up is the vanity tag. Thanks to Mommibee for this tag. For this tag, I had to take the quiz at Vanity Quiz and here's my result.

You Are 21% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

Hmm... no surprises at all. I actually thought I would end up with 5%! Maybe I am just a little teeny weeny bit vain. Now I have to list my 7 Vanity Sense Facts.

1. I have very thick hair so I have to use lots of conditioner otherwise my hair will be all frizzy & all tangled up.
2. When I was back in KL, I used to go to the spa for facials but now I only do DIY mask once in a while.
3. I used to dye my hair but haven't done that in a long time.
4. The only thing I carry around with me is my lip gloss.
5. I used to use Lancome products - facewash, scrub, toner and moisturiser but now I only use Lancome moisturiser. I still wash my face though but with Neutrogena instead. Cheaper mah!!
6. With the dry weather here, I have to use body lotion everyday otherwise the skin is so dry.
7. I give up!! Can't think of anymore facts : p

Phew, that was a hard one! Now looking at what I've written, I think I need some pampering!! I really miss all those salon & spa sessions in Malaysia.

Now I would like to pass this tag to these beautiful ladies:

Mummy to Qiqi
Giddy Tigers
Mom of Cairo

8 comments:

Judy said...

The word 'vain' has attracted my attention. I will come back and do this quiz cos I don't think I am vain but people tell me I am. :(

Blur Mommy said...

haha..dun forget to blog abt it when u do it, ya? :p

cairo's mommy said...

hehe another tag... okie no prob, will tackle it dis wknd. i've just started my new job on monday n have been neglecting my blogging n blog reading so badly :p

Giddy Tiger said...

How did you know I am vain? :P Was it that obvious?

Mummy to QiQi said...

thanks for reminder! Will do it now before i forget again..

Blur Mommy said...

cairo's mommy: dun worry iabt it. Do it when u are free, ya. All the best in your new job!!

giddy tiger: I see ur beautiful photo so I want to know ur beauty secrets mah....hehe

mummy to qiqi: ok.

G @ mommibee.com said...

thanks for doing this tag :0) wow looks like many of us moms somehow made quite a big switch to really simple skincare routines :) hope u'll get a chance to R&R at the spas in Msia nx time u return

Blur Mommy said...

g: I guess babies come first, ya? : )