Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tag: Four & more fours......

Thanks to PeiMun for this tag. I better quickly do this b4 it gets backlogged again. : P

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • Cafeteria Helper - During college to support my shopping habit!! : p
  • Graduate Assistant
  • Systems Analyst
  • Mommy - Hardest job that I've ever had!! : )
Four places I have lived:
  • Sitiawan, Perak
  • Kuala Lumpur
  • Singapore
  • USA

Four countries I have been to on vacation:

  • Australia
  • Indonesia
  • Canada
  • Japan

Four of my favorite food:

  • Nasi Lemak
  • Roti Canai
  • Clam Chowder
  • All kinds of desserts

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • Malaysia visiting family : (
  • In a spa
  • On a beach vacationing
  • On a whale-watching Alaskan cruise

I think most people already done this tag. So not going to tag anyone! : )

4 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Another Nasi Lemak gang!!!

Blur Mommy said...

angeleyes: u too? *hi-5*

Hijackqueen said...

Did I read "Sitiawan, Perak?" Wah!

Blur Mommy said...

HQ: Yep, from 0 - 12 yrs old!! :)