Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My new blog!!

I've gone a little blog-crazy and created another blog. Initially, I thought I wanted to replace this blog but blur-blur me couldn't figure out how to import my data over to the new blog, so I decided to keep this one too. (I did finally figure out how to do it.Duh!!)

Anway, this blog will be kept for all toddler-related stuff. I'm thinking of doing some homeschooling with her soon. So will try to include it into this blog. Will try to keep sponsored posts to a minimum here. Everything else will be in my new chapbalang (mishmash) blog.

If you are interested, do drop by my new home at Just My Rambling. It's still under renovation so please pardon the dust, ok : p Will be working on my links over there. Let me know if you want to be included there. Thanks! : )

10 comments:

Anggie's journel said...

Hi... morning. i had presented to you a cool badge as ROCKIN MUM BLOGGER .. do visit my blog for more detail ..
Congratulation :)

Hijackqueen said...

Wah, new blog huh. What will you be rambling over there? Congrats anyway.

Blur Mommy said...

anggie: TQ TQ!! will check it out.

HQ: Thks! Anythinglor......

Mummy to QiQi said...

My dear pal, you have been tagged, hahaha!!!

mumsgather said...

Congratulations! Another mommy has opened yet another blog. It'll be hard to keep up with all the blogs! Hahaha.
BTW, do this tag before Aug 26 and someone will pledge RM127 on your behalf for charity.

Blur Mommy said...

mummy to qiqi: thks! will check it out.

mumsgather: seems to be the latest trend, ya?? hehehe... ok thks for the tag. Will check it out.

jazzmint said...

wah new blog somemore..cool

Blur Mommy said...

jazzmint: drop by my new blog to visit often, ok? :)

Angeleyes said...

Congrats! Welcome to the Dot Com land! Oh ya... I can't seem to open your new blog leh....

Blur Mommy said...

angeleyes: yakah?? ok I go check again. I know it's a bit slow in opening. Still trying to fix it. Sorry!