Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Craft Time: Ice Cream

Which kid does not like to eat ice-cream? I know mine is crazy about it. She loves this craft. All you need for this craft are

  • a triangle for the cone
  • some circles for the different flavors
  • some smaller red circles for cherries
  • shredded bits of crepe paper for sprinkles


Then let them assemble it with as many scoops of ice-cream as they like : )


Finish it off with some cherries & sprinkles! Better than Haagen-Dazs, eh??? :p

8 comments:

Mummy to QiQi said...

hehe....such a nice big tall Haagen-Dazz???

G @ mommibee.com said...

creative! i also like the duck sandwiches :D

Chen said...

looks good :D

Priscilla said...

Oh yummmm, I like to have the ice cream too. That's a great craft!

LA My Home said...

wah 4 scoops!!!! can share with aunty?

whoisbaby

Blur Mommy said...

mummy to qiqi: I wish it's the real Haagen Dasz!! hehe...

g: Thanks!

chen: Thanks!

priscilla: Thanks!

Whoisbaby: Lil' C say "sure, I make one for u too aunty : )"

mommy of 2 angels said...

yummiii....great idea...something to do with my girls

Blur Mommy said...

mommy to 2 angels: yes, do try it out. I'm sure ur girls will have fun with it! :)