Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tag: 7 random things about me

Got tagged by WhoIsBaby for my first tag ever!

1. I sneak away to my computer every chance I get! Not easy with a toddler around the house. hehehe.....

2. I love to bake and experiment with food but I don't like to cook proper meals like those 3 dishes + 1 soup.

3. I love to eat bread. If my rice-loving hubby will let me, I will serve him bread every meal. hahaha....

4. I am a nomad. I move a lot, not moving house but rather moving to different state or country. Some moves by choice but some by circumstances.

5. I have a lot of to-do lists but most of the time, I never follow them

6. I have a quick temper. It comes fast & goes away fast. Have to learn how to control that with my little gal.

7. I can be pretty stubborn sometimes.

That's it for now!

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Haha... i share the same traits with you in item 1, 3, 6 & 7.
BTW, reg Bloggerwave, you hv to email them to chase your payment. I did & i got paid.

cairo's mommy said...

1, 2, 5, 6 & 7 just like u hahaha

LA My Home said...

we are pretty similar lar. just like reading about myself. i move a lot too when i was younger, i've 3 diff cities in LA alone within the last 10 years. wonder if we are of the same age, same chinese horoscope you know. hehehe

whoisbaby

blur_mommy said...

health freak mommy: thanks for the info on BW. Did u wait 30 days b4 sending them an e-mail?

cairo's mommy: wah... so many similarity *hi-5* : )

whoisbaby: I am very much older than u but still young at heart *wink* hehehe...