Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Strawberry smoothie, anyone??



Remember my strawberries from here??? Well, they're all gone!! Wanna know what I did with them??? Go check out my food blog!!! ( shamelessly promoting my food blog!! hahahaha.....)

Actually when I first started my food blog, it was more of a personal photoblog diary of my cooking adventure. I even omitted it from public view 'cos too shy mah!!! : ) But ever since I started this blog, I find myself coming out of my shell more & actually starting to enjoy writing, something which I haven't done in a long time. It also shows in my food blog 'cos now I find myself putting more words down instead of just photos.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all of you who have been dropping by my blog & leaving comments. They are a big encouragement!! Even if u dun leave comments, do continue to drop by often too, ok? I myself am also guilty of dropping by some blogs without comment : p . Since I cannot belanja all of you teh tarik, this smoothie is for all of you! Cheers!! : )

p/s: it's 2:40 am & I'm still blogging!!! help!! am I addicted??? hahaha ........

8 comments:

G @ mommibee.com said...

yummy, wish i could taste it!! hmm 2.40am and still online? errr yes, u're addicted *LOL* but arent we all guilty too *wink*

Sasha said...

hahah blogging CAN BE VERY ADDICTIVE! beware!

wHOisBaBy said...

delicious! thank you for your smoothies!

giddy tiger said...

Methinks you've got blogivitis la...I admit I have it, and I don't even stay up that late...Psst...have you checked the symptoms yet?

By the way, you take really pretty pictures, and interesting ones too!

Dr ve Thru said...

You should shamelessly advertise your food blog because it is fantastic. Not only have you come out of your shell, you have got bloggeritis! To our advantage of course.....I have linked you, is that ok? :P

blur_mommy said...

g: *hi-5* glad to know I'm not the only one!! :p

sasha: yaya, I'm just finding that out! hehe...

whoisbaby: you're welcome! : )

giddy tiger: I think I definitely have blogivitis : p Thanks for ur kind comment. Photography is my latest hobby so I'm trying to learn as much abt it as I can.

dr ve thru: yep yep, definitely got bloggeritis! : P Thanks for dropping by & for linking me. Do come back more,k?

jazzmint said...

hey..me using nikon d50..kit lense. just set the aperture to lowest if possible, then shutter to highest (slowest open and close) click, hold and then let go like after a while u can create that effect kekek

blur_mommy said...

jazzmint: thanks for the info! I have the same camera. Will try it out when I'm free....hahaha...