Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cheese - hate it or love it?

Sometimes Lil' C really drive me nuts especially when it comes to eating. She's pretty picky when it comes to food. Since she's on a milk boycott, I have to find ways to increase her calcium intake. So yesterday, when she asks for a snack, I gave her this nice piece of cheese:



Her reaction: "Mommy, I don't like cheese! It's yucky!!"

Few minutes later, the same cheese - cut into butterfly shape & given to her

Her reaction: " Yummy, I love cheese"
Mommy's reaction: * big headache * I think I need to borrow some creative idea from Wokking Mum !!

10 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

wah, clever mummy for using cookie cutters... i must remember this tactic kekeke

oh, on milk boycot eh? u might wanna give her yogurt also, kids need all the calcium they can get!

i also find that cairo likes to eat watever that i dont offer her :s so now my yogurt n cheese v fast all gobbled up from my bowl kekeke

Vien said...

Woah! That's a great idea!

MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! that's a clever idea..!! gotta try this on my brat..!! i give her yogurt for more calcium.. and tofu.. ;)

blur_mommy said...

cairo's mommy, vien, mamabok: thanks!! actually I copy the idea from a book too.. hehehee...
I give her yogurt too. Will try to give her tofu & see if she takes it. Thanks!

jazzmint said...

wow..very pandai lah u..heheh...kids, they are suckers for good looking food eh :P

Wokking Mum said...

Hahaha ... Kids change statements really fast huh.

Love your butterfly cheese too leh! ;)

blur_mommy said...

jazzmint: what to do? have to think of a way for her to eat more cheese mah... hehehe

wokking mum: Thanks! still got a lot to learn from u! :P

chinneeq said...

thats a good idea, thanks for sharing :)

Wokking Mum said...

You are a very good cook yourself! I've been to your Kooky Kooky Culinary! ;)

Grace said...

i think it's a brilliant idea!