Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bloggerwave

I have to admit monetizing my blog is very appealing to a SAHM like me. Unfortunately, since my blog is so new, I don’t qualify for most of the paid to blog opportunities. Then I came upon Bloggerwave. Out of curiosity, I submitted my blog and to my surprise, it was approved in less than 24 hours.

Since it’s a new company, there seems to be some startup problems but it looks like the problems are being worked out even as I write this. Currently there's also limited opportunities. Hopefully, as Bloggerwave starts to grow, opportunities will also start rolling in. So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in earning extra income, do check them out here

6 comments:

LA My Home said...

hello there,
which part of US are you in? me in LA, california.

blur_mommy said...

la my home, I'm in Washington State

MamaBoK said...

I agree with you .. i am giving them another chance.. ;)

blur_mommy said...

mamabok: Yep, hopefully they'll get all their problems straighten out soon & give us more things to write. :)

cairo's mommy said...

erm, anyone notice how their top earners r always d same ppl whose highest amount is $180, week after week?

blur_mommy said...

cairo's mommy: actually hor, I also curious where the high amt come from since there's only 3 opps shown?